Saturday, June 13, 2009

Damn busy holiday


[Design of my team mate]
Kind of busy this holiday…
Just came back from camp
《相乐fly 台2.0》
Orchestra camp for 4 day 3 nights
Damn tired…

As a secretary….
Working from computer to paper
Paper to computer
Too busy to updated my blog
Almost working on in front of the computer

¾ of my holiday had been spent in the school
Almost slept at the time of breaking dawn

First of all
I would like to say thank you to
Chinese philharmonic orchestra training preparatory committee
Teachers…
And all the member of Chinese orchestra who attend this camp

I know is hard to do all this work
But you can learn a lot of things…
Although it is hard…
But I’m happy…^^

and I would like to say...
I definitely will miss the funny 'aerobics' with 《MATSURI》
教练12/6那天带了
很多不同的CD我们听
其中一张是凡音
就是给'兄弟'听的那种
听了凡音
觉得音乐有点飘飘底的
像在天堂
难怪'兄弟'会喜欢
呵呵呵~~

No comments:

Post a Comment