Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday...
after the P.A. tuition class had end
I straight away go home to have my lunch
then I went to my friend house to do the Seni stuff
regret to choose seni as one of the subject
it almost made me insane

doing this subject
I'm like moving my house
too many things to bring

from 2:10pm++ do until 7:15pm++
one of my friend decided to had lunch
but then the house black off
electricity had gone
can't do any thing..=="

the most terrible is...
the shop we want to had our lunch also had no electricity
haiz...

then we change our destination to '' 面对面''
a shop that sell 板面
quite nice...not too expensive

then we had our art materials at Popular book shop
buy a lot of things
all of us...
伯凌+锦浩+雪荔+丽莉+我
total:RM71

thankz for them...
help me a lot
especially thankz for Sheirly's Sis
she did help us a lot

1 comment:

  1. 抱歉来打扰了~
    第一次上来坐坐~

    觉得装潢粉美下^^
    bye啦~

    ReplyDelete